Saturday, May 22, 2010

Updates A Go Go

Update 1: I like using the phrase "A Go Go" even though I'm unsure of its meaning.

Update 2: I spoke with my doctor after my ultrasound this week. Gender=unclear as the baby was shy and kept well covered. I mentioned my trepidation about another C-section. He suggested that I attempt a VBAC in Albuquerque and he set up an appointment with a colleague that travels between Farmington and Albuquerque so that I can make a seamless transition to UNMH for a VBAC. He was very supportive. I feel much relief.

Update 3: I passed all but one strand of my PDD, and that is because I left out "Standards Based Language" in my introduction. I am going to resubmit with the correct language included so that I may (hopefully) pass.

Update 4: I have survived yet one more year of teaching.

5 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you. And I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited about the fact that your doc is being supportive. That just reiterates my suspicion liability for San Juan Regional is the culprit here, not doctors' preference. Good job for speaking about it again.

    As to surviving another year; yay!

    Now; time for Summer A Go Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see it's time for the word verification thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're right mom. Here we go.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Farmington, NM, United States
Old enough to know better, young enough to change.