Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sister!


Today is my Sister's birthday. She is now 25! The two of us have been through so much together, and I can't imagine my life without her. She is bossy and kind, silly and serious, a perfectionist and a procrastinator, and so much more. My sister makes me want to be a good person, and she makes me laugh every single day. I've been told that my daughter behaves much like Amanda did when she was young, and while this means I've got a bit of a challenge on my hands, I am proud to have another person in my life who will expect the best from me but love me at my worst.


Happy Birthday Amanda! I love you so much! In honor of your birthday, here is a Cake Wreck, because we all know that is what happens when I bake a cake.



2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Farmington, NM, United States
Old enough to know better, young enough to change.