Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions

I just checked my archives, and it appears that I didn't make any (public) resolutions last year. Well here I go, so you can all hold me accountable.

Personal Life

I will read at least 1 book a month that is not school related.

I will increase my yoga practice to 3 days a week.

I will increase my strength and cardiovascular practice to at least 4 days a week.

I will cook at least 1 vegetarian meal per week.

I will practice the guitar 2 times per week.

I will write at least 3 days per week.

Professional Life:

I will grade all work that is turned in within 2 days.

I will have more patience with my ESL students.

I will submit my Professional Development Dossier

I will create units that integrate students' personal lives with the curriculum.

Here's to me trying to live up to my own expectations.


3 comments:

  1. I resolve to be more...resolute!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one ambitious lady! I wish you luck on all of your goals.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Farmington, NM, United States
Old enough to know better, young enough to change.