Monday, December 21, 2009

Two

Two years ago today, my life changed. Judith came into the world and brought me a new kind of joy. Since then, I cannot imagine my life without her. We celebrated her birthday by decorating Christmas cookies with friends. It was sticky and messy, but all friends had a good time, and Judy was a joy.
Here are some pics.
The cookies were very interesting, and the kids were nice and sugared up when they left. We didn't want to have a cake, since the cookies and frosting were enough sugar to last a lifetime. Jason fashioned this "cake" with a blob of frosting atop a disfigured cookie. Judy loved blowing out the candles. It was a beautiful day and the kids got to play outside

2 comments:

  1. Gosh; she's getting so BIG! Grama just loves her. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Beautiful" cookies! The kids are really "artistic" and "talented". I'm glad it was a success! And good job giving me a niece--she's the apple of my eye!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Farmington, NM, United States
Old enough to know better, young enough to change.