Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Desmond

Lost is starting soon! I love this show, even though I was turned on to it only a year ago. My husband and I rented every season and had Lostathons until we were done. Now we are chomping at the bit to see the final season.

I love so many of the characters on this show, and since my sister and I are currently in a fight over who dreamy Dr. Jack Shepard will actually end up with (me!), I offer a tribute to one of my other favorites (and alternate heartthrob), Desmond.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desmond has such a genuine Scottish accent! reminds me of my 8years living in Edinburgh :)
    I can´t wait for the final season to start! here it will be next Tuesday so still a few days to go...
    My favorite character is Locke.
    Greetings from Spain :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Farmington, NM, United States
Old enough to know better, young enough to change.