Saturday, January 31, 2009

Skype pigs

So my mom and I were trying to figure out how to video chat, and we were trying to discuss Skype. I had my Skype open so I could try to explain or understand how to find my mom (couldn't). Anyways, I have now recieved several invites for video sex as well as some bizarre messages.

Why on earth do people troll around looking for people like this? I simply blocked them and told them no, but it just seems so strange. I'm bored. I'm on the computer. Yet I haven't once solicited anonymous virtual sex from anyone. I am unable to wrap my head around this.

Anyway, just a little update from my manor.

2 comments:

  1. How strange.

    Neither have I.

    Of course, there's probably not a lot of fantasies that include the hiccups.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Farmington, NM, United States
Old enough to know better, young enough to change.