Thursday, June 5, 2008

I get "letters."

Okay, I really get forwards. Here's a gem...

Can this be so???
I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can!
Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it!
A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back. These events are actual events from history. They really happened!!!

Do you remember?

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by Muslim
male ext remist between the ages of 17 and 40.
2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.
3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.
4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.
5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.
6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille L auro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.
7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

8. In 1988 , Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.
9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.
10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim male
extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.
11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles
to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed
into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the
passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim male extremists
between the of 17 and 40.
12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.
13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by-- you
guessed it-- Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people...

Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former GovernorJoe Foss, but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

According to The Book of Revelations:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

And Now:

For the award winning Act of Stuidity Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerfulposition on the face of the Planet --The Presidency of the United states of America
A Muslim

Male

Extremist

Between

the ages

of 17 and 40.

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason??? I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds and other stupid attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel ashamed of themselves -- if they have any such sense.

As the writer of the award winning story 'Forrest Gump' so aptly put it,

'Stupid Is As Stupid Does.'
(Spelling and grammar is as received, formatting changed to save space on my blog.)

As Teh Portly Dyke would say, "Hey, dude, your privilege is showing."

So after I read this piece of trash, I moved my cursor over the "Delete" button. I generally don't look at forwards, but I checked this one for some reason. I decided to move my cursor to "Reply All." This list was about 24 people long. Hopefully one person reads what I responded.

Senator Obama is not a Muslim. He is a Christian, as evidenced by the recent "scandal" concerning Rev. Jermiah Wright.

And don't forget the other terrorists this nation has seen--Ted Kaczynski , Timothy McViegh, Terry Nichols, Eric Robert Rudolph. These were all white males between the ages of 17 and 60.

"Name Changed" :)


I didn't feel the need to point out that these men called themselves Christians. That is neither here nor there. My point is that terrorism can come from any idiot, and it is shameless to try to (inaccurately) depict Sen. Obama as a terrorist.

This act may be small, but I think that spreading a little knowledge around might help. Or maybe I'll just piss off conservatives who happened upon my email address through my loose acquaintance with them. Who knows?

Update: I get replies...
At least those white males were not in a position to raise your taxes, sign environmental and gun legislation, appoint Supreme Court Justices, or other court appointees. THANKS!


Nevermind that the first email didn't mention any of that business. Why do I bother? This is the dangerous, thoughtless rhetoric that destroys nations.

7 comments:

  1. Eric Rudolph is not a terrorist, but an anti-terrorist fighter. Those who have killed babykilling abortionists have done so to protect the innocent. People use force everyday to protect the innocent and no one has a problem with it, except when it comes to protecting unborn human beings, then they go ballistic. It's very simple, the unborn deserve the same protection as the born. Born people are protected with force quite often. Force that you would be glad if it was to protect your children against a murderer. Force that you yourself might use to protect your own children from being murdered. The unborn deserve the same protection.
    SAY THIS PRAYER: Dear Jesus, I am a sinner and am headed to eternal hell because of my sins. I believe you died on the cross to take away my sins and to take me to heaven. Jesus, I ask you now to come into my heart and take away my sins and give me eternal life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. It appears that I also get "comments."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Maude. I would NEVER say that prayer. I recommend you don't either...it's just to damn depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good friggin' grief! Who the h--l does this guy think he is? To defend and depict that derilect as anything other than a serial murder in irresponsible. Eric Rudolph is a lunatic in good company with any Muslim terrorist

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought he looked familiar: check this out... http://hamptonroads.com/2008/04/chesapeake-minister-man-mission Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to link yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah...did anyone else notice that his website says he's posting in 2012? ZOMG He created a TIME MACHINE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeebus. That forward (and the first comment above) are just full of Teh Stoopid. Two points - because I don't have time on this beautiful afternoon to go through it lie by lie:

    I did a search of The Bible, and - as I thought - nowhere does the word Muslim appear. Indeed, how could it, as Islam didn't appear until several hundred years after it was written. The description from which the writer concludes "Muslim" would probably apply to "Republican" as well, IMHO.

    Also, the email writer should check his dates. Barack Obama is 46, and so doesn't fall within the 17-40 age group of which he (the writer) is so enamored.

    Oh, and Eric Rudolph hid in a cave not very far from where I live ... is nutty as a fruitcake and definitely a terrorist, but everyone reading this except for Herr Spitz knows that.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Farmington, NM, United States
Old enough to know better, young enough to change.