Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The time has come.

I am currently in labor. It is likely that by the end of the day I will have a child in my life. Please send me interesting tidbits about this day, December 19th, so that I may pass them on to my daughter.

Update: I went into labor at 4:00 am on Wednesday. I endured approximately 22 hours of labor including 5 hours of pushing. My daughter Judith was born at 5:13 am on December 20th through cesarean section.

She was worth every second.

Update: Here's a picture of Judith. I think she's adorable, but I'm biased.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Damn, I should have checked directly on your blog instead of relying on Bloglines for an update.

    Happy happy to you and your spouse -- and to your wonderful new girl.

    Rest well, get lots of help, and enjoy Judith (I love that name).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    Hope you and the little bundle are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!

    Ahhh, sniff her sweet baby head for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny, these are the same people who have no problem killing unborn children in womb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, my first troll. how exciting. jasper, you may promptly fuck off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Jasper! Fancy meeting you here!

    Apparently, you have more interest in roaming around spreading hatred than celebrating the birth of a child.

    Stay classy, dude. ;)

    Here's to Judith growing up in a world that's free of hatred and bigotry.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Farmington, NM, United States
Old enough to know better, young enough to change.