After reading this exquisite post at Kate Harding's Shapely Prose, I decided that I want to make a list of things that I plan to complete. I've never been a "someday" planner, but I think that I would benefit from some future gazing. Here are some things that I wish to accomplish soon (5 years?).
1. Begin speaking Spanish (I know how to read it, but I am nervous about my accent).
2. Get my Masters.
3. Finish a short story and (attempt to?)get it published.
4. Go skydiving with my father.
5. Participate in some sort of recreational sport (volleyball, or maybe softball).
Now, I think that it is equally important that I toot my horn for the things I have accomplished.
1. I am currently pregnant (4 weeks to go).
2. Toured Spain (in high school).
3. Received a BA in Education.
4. Got a job (weeks after graduation).
5. Purchased a home (with a loan that is manageable).
Good for me. Now I need to make an "action plan" or something.