Friday, July 20, 2007

Dog Blog

I love the internets. However, I do feel it is quite cat-centric. I must do my part to make the internets a more dog friendly place. Please to enjoy...my first Dog Blog.


Marci and Toby love to nap together. They especially love my quilt and sofa.



Toby stares deep into the soul to ask, "Are there any more Meaty Bones for me?"


Caught in the bed, Marci merely sighs and returns to her slumber.


It is clear that my dogs have taken me prisoner. I may never leave the house again.


Fish need love too. Say hello to the one, the only...Spooky Fish.

Let us move toward more diverse animal loving (in a non-gross way) on the internets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Farmington, NM, United States
Old enough to know better, young enough to change.